CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Soil is best.....

Dave39 Views: 22,793
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 98,699

Re: Soil is best.....

Hey

Thanks for replying. From what people have been saying on this forum I'll think I'll give it a miss for a while, until I can grow wheatgrass indoors with soil or successfully outdoors when I get a garden.

I just wondered, when you grow your wheatgrass outdoors, for how long (time) do you grow it before cutting it for juicing and also what length does the grass grow before cutting it?

Also do you just keep on growing the same grass from the same seed? Or do you re-plant the seeds after the first couple of cuttings? If so is this a major hassle to rip out the whole routing system and re-plant the seeds froms scratch again and again?

The diluted sea water (minerals) look great. I think i've also heard that Colloidal Silver is actually really good for plant, not just for stopping mould etc, but actually a good mineral for them (although I may be wrong). Also I've heard that Epsom Salts are also good for plants, what about putting E.S in with the water to water the wheatgrass?

There was a link to an article on this forum page (http://www.cityfarmer.org/wheatgrass.html) that was about a person/company growing winter wheatgrass outside or 200 days, then juicing it and freezing it. Has anyone had any experience with juicing wheatgrass and immediatly freezing it for use at a later date?

I can't wait until I get a garden, i'll have to wait a few years, but I'm going to grow soooooo much grass and practically live off of the stuff.

Thanks

Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)