CureZone   Log On   Join
Calcium Orotate for Costochondritis Relief

VioletSkyVi Views: 8,414
Published: 17 y

Calcium Orotate for Costochondritis Relief

I was reading an article about calcium orotate and saw that Dr. Hans Nieper reported having had good results treating Tietze syndrome with it. I'm posting a link to the article, followed by a pertinent excerpt. Hope someone will find this useful.

Molly Bloom: If you are reading this, you should know that your posts in the oil pulling forum made me aware of this forum. Thus when I ran across this information, I thought to post it here. By the way, the article also mentions Dr. Nieper's success in treating a patient with fatty liver with calcium orotate.

http://biomedx.com/bones/page9.html

Excerpt:
Specific effect on cartilage:
It was first reported by WHITE towards the end of 1969, that calcium orotate showed an astounding curative effect on the Tietze syndrome. These reports were repeated over and over during 1970 and 1971, so that we were induced to try calcium orotate in three cases of stubborn Tietze syndrome. The effect of the calcium orotate was indeed surprising--all the details of the WHITE article were fully verified. Tietze syndrome, according to our information, is much more common in the US than here in Germany. According to WHITE, the syndrome is suppressed by very low doses--down to 1g/week, which we could verify. A dosage of 500mg/day is fully effective, it is highly significant that there is no effect whatsoever from calcium EAP, calcium-L dl aspartate (calciretard), calcium gluconate, calcium citrate, magnesium orotate, and K-Mg-aspartate, upon the Tietze syndrome.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)