CureZone   Log On   Join
very interesting article there

finallyfaith Views: 2,367
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 98,665

very interesting article there

hi,

first off thanks rikki for the link. you are a good researcher and i appreciate the time you put in to give the valuable links you do on many forums on curezone, so thanks for the effort it is appreciated.

i agree that the winter wheat that spent the winter in the ground is really a superior product. the wheatgrass that i have wildcrafted is the most powerful thing i have ever put into my body, ever, nothing comes close.

the part about mold in the trays from unsprouted seeds is interesting. i wonder if they are saying that the mold is not visible? maybe its possible i have mold and do not realize it?

still i don't think that this same problem would arise with grass planted outdoors in raised beds in the spring as northstar was talking about. i don't think the unplanted seed would mold outside in the ground do you?

this entire discussion is making me want to start wildcrafting again and forget about the indoor thing which is such a pain but of course it is the dead of winter here and no grass is growing, so that is not an option.

but the things is that if you only planted the seeds that sprouted, then how could mold grow? if you inspected every seed before planting it and made sure it was sprouted, then wouldn't that solve the problem? or maybe that is only one source of the mold and there are other sources that would still infect the process.

hhhmmmmmmmmmmm..... having a body is a lot of work aint it?

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)