CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juicer v. blender UPDATE

scoobeldi Views: 4,783
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 965,194

Re: Juicer v. blender UPDATE

I stopped using my juicer a couple of years ago cause it's a pain to clean. Mine is the Omega 8005 which is supposed to be one of the easier ones to clean. I'm not very patient when it comes to cleaning.

I use a blender every day to make green smoothies. I have the 3.5 hp one. It was kind of expensive but I found a good deal on it. I love it. I like the idea of a high speed blender breaking the cell walls of the food so you can digest the micro nutrients. I love how easy it is to clean. I like eating the whole food.

I'm about to do an orange juice fast. Fortunately I also saw the post about the blindguru video. So I'm going to get a nylon bag, blend my oranges and strain them. My goal is 14 days. My work is repairing houses and I'm not sure I can do that while fasting. I've never tried before. I may wait until I finish my current projects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)