CureZone   Log On   Join
Alan Carr's " The Easy Way"

suzie-uk Views: 2,236
Published: 19 y

Alan Carr's " The Easy Way"

If you really, really. really want to stop being a "nicotine junkie" ( and that's what we are when we smoke tobacco) then why not invest in Alan Carr's book "The Easy Way". There are also workshops throughout the US and Uk if you need support.

Let's be honest here - none of us who wants to really give up smoking 100% enjoys smoking - all we enjoy is the "GETTING RID OF THE WITHDRAWEL SYMPTOM!!! Each time we light up there is a "Little Monster that needs to be fed" and it is the feeding the monster that we enjoy - not actually the smoking of the cigarette.

We do not really enjoy life as much anymore because that monster is causing us problems - like being anti social - we can't wait for that film or that play at the theatre to finish or the most delicious meal that we've paid so much for - BECAUSE THERE IS OUR MONSTER WANTING TO BE FED _ ALL THE TIME!!!

How sad we are, that we have to escape to the loo, or go outside in the freezing temperatures just in order to FEED THE MONSTER.

Worst of all are we secret smokers who think we are fooling everyone - the only ones we are fooling are ourselves.

If you want to get rid of the monster (without any patches, gum or other "crutches" then read Alan Carr's book - The Easy Way" and when you have successfully quit - recommend it to a friend.

This is the best way, in my experience, to quit as it is a unique way of letting you take back control from the MONSTER!!

Go for IT and GOOD LUCK

I've put a couple of links in of previous Alan Carr recommendations

I look forward to hearing your stories AND SUCCESSES

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=449&i=53
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=449&i=53

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)