CureZone   Log On   Join
Tips

Ev Views: 2,198
Published: 20 y

Tips

When on the mission to quit smoking:

Rid your home of all smoking paraphenlia, ashtrays, lighters, cigarettes etc. Make your home smoke free! {If you still "need" to smoke do it outside} Do this to your car too!

Spring clean! Wash walls, clean the carpets etc. Rid your home of the smell and dirt that smoking can cause. Solution for washing walls: two gallons of water, 2 cups of peroxide, 1/2 cup of baking soda. Can use on carpets too, but be sure to test on a small part for colour fastness.

Now that you have a clean and fresh home work on your body:

Do fresh juice fasts one mix I reccomend is Carrot, Celery, Spinach, Ginger, apple. Two days per week would be ideal.

By some mints or like I have suggested before Herbon "candies". The Herbon candies are specifically for throat and coughs but they have good ingredients such as honey, echinacia, elderberry, menthol, lemon etc. The menthol ones are ideal because mint gives such a clean fresh feeling in your mouth that you won't want to wreck the feeling.

Sip detoxing tea, all day if you have too! Burdock root and Red Clover are ideal. The Strauss Heart Drop company make a tea called "Wonder Tea" I reccomend the original recipe as it has wonderful ingredients.

Take at least 2000 mg of Vit C with bioflavinoids.

Take up a new hobby to keep you busy, such as: prayer, drawing, writing, painting, games etc. Anything that keeps your mind and hands busy.

Last but not least, stay away from things or people that you relate to smoking or that causes you to have the urge. It will take at least a month to break the habit - so hang in there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)