CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unusual Sinus Case - Mushroom Grows

rabbitears Views: 4,487
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 965,427

Re: Unusual Sinus Case - Mushroom Grows

LOL! Who would have guessed that something like that could occur from inhaling a spore!

Here's something else rather interesting to read that was documented in the late 1800's from a pathology report. I'm certain same kind of things are being found today but we don't hear about it. A sputum microscopic test would show some things.

The Medical News & Library, Vol 18, Pg 144; Med. Times & Gazette, July 28, 1860

Foreign Bodies in the Respiratory Organs

“If you examine,” says M. Pouchet, “the bodies of animals, who live in our towns, and in our houses, you will be astonished at the enormous quantity of starch contained in their respiratory organs. In birds you will find it even in the middle of their bones. Articles of soot, filaments of the different kinds of textures of which our clothes are made, are also found there in great abundance. But the further the animal lives from a town, the more scarce becomes these bodies. In animals and birds living in the midst of forests, you will scarcely find any at all of them; in their case the respiratory apparatus is, on the contrary, filled with a large quantity of vegetable debris, chlorophylle, etc. I have found in the lungs of man the same atomospheric corpuscles as in animals. I found in two persons who died in one of our Hospitals – a man and a woman – and whose lungs I injected, a notable quantity of fecula, normal, or after panification, particles of silica, and fragments of glass; fragments of painted wood of a beautiful red colour; debris of clothes, and a larva of a microscopic arachnis [butterfly/moth] still alive.”

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)