CureZone   Log On   Join
1 pound a day of intractable belly fat- gone!!!!

Trilby Views: 17,367
Published: 17 y

1 pound a day of intractable belly fat- gone!!!!

Thanks, guys, for the encouraging words. Starting day six today. I stepped on the scale yesterday and was 5 pound lighter than I imagined. Today, another pound gone. I know the "experts" say to shoot for 1-2 pounds per week but I do not have the kind of patience to deprive myself day in and day out for such slow results. PLUS, I feel that what I am doing with this juice-fast is NOT deprivation and is in fact healing a liver and digestive organs that were not working properly. Because why else was I unable to lose weight no matter what healthy food I ate in moderate amounts? It just wasn't working. The juice-fast IS working, and I am so buzzed!

Also, it is a very cool experience. I can't help spouting off excitedly about it to friends and family, but in the end, it is happening inside me and is my own unique experience. I am definitely shooting for 19-20 days. That would bring me to the weekend after next, so I can break the fast at home on a Saturday.

BTW, experienced juice-fasters-- any advice about how to break it gently? Will I need to take some probiotics? What foods to start? Thanks in advance for any advice about this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)