CureZone   Log On   Join
More good news from South Africa

Tony Isaacs Views: 1,567
Published: 17 y

More good news from South Africa

From an email message received last night from my good friend, South African researcher Marc Swanepoel, the patent holder for the oleander based SutherlandiaOPC products:

Hi Tony,

Sorry for not replying earlier. I was in Cape Town to try and organize some bulk oleander supplies. There are virtually acres of oleander all over the place there. My research on my oleander mix on AIDS has been so successful that I may require quite a lot in the near future.

I have had no adverse reaction with the oleander mix and cesium chloride. Vit C is sometimes a problem when used with other therapies due to its own ability to interact with other substances but Dr James Howenstine advises the use of 2gm Vit C with the Cesium chloride, so I assume it is ok (see http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james14.htm).

I have not had any other adverse interactions with other herbal treatments but my own advice to people is to limit the number of treatments used at any one time and NOT to use Vit C within 2 hours of any other treatment. Ozone treatment, for example, cannot be taken simultaneously with Vit C.

The capsules are made as follows: (privileged and proprietary information deleted)

I hope the above info is what you require.

Regards,

Marc 

Fortunately, Marc's treatment. which has been 100% successful in hundreds of patients against HIV and AIDS and has also enjoyed tremendous success against cancer, was embraced by the South African government prior to the mainstream campaign to stifle natural and alternative treatmenst and he has stayed somewhat beneath the radar so far.  I will let you draw your own conclusions about what the motives might be for doing that (money? something more sinsiter regarding AIDS victims in general and Africans in particular? All of the above?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (2)