CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ron Paul is nuttier than Aunt Mabel's pecan pie

AHarleyGyrl Views: 6,782
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 963,547

Re: Ron Paul is nuttier than Aunt Mabel's pecan pie

Well, you can do that, but people will pick either hillary or o'bama.  that is just reality. 

when i say lesser of the two evils, that isn't literal.  i don't believe hillary gets up every day and thinks how can i screw people over today.  most of the gov't officials you would have for friends if you were rich.  most are actually viewed as nice people by their collegues.  it's just you live in and us and them society and that is why you think differently.  you have capitalism to thank for that.  it divides through disparity of wages via labor. 

one thing, ron paul has his hands tied to an extent.  presidents are puppets, essentially.  it has been said that they do what the congress lets them do..and i think that is fairly accurate, give or take a few things.

I learned years ago that voting for ralph nader only took votes away from the main candidates, but that one of those main ones would win. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.076 sec, (1)