CureZone   Log On   Join
6th flush a success!

todgor Views: 2,157
Published: 20 y

6th flush a success!

I had to change the method, as I don't seem to tolerate large amounts of Sugar anymore, so no more apple juice, and no Coke with olive oil. Used Malic acid tablets and SuperPhos30 in 1 qt distilled water, 3 days before. Also take GCG every day. Then I took 8 oz olive oil with 10 oz fresh squeezed grapefruit juice - I didn't find it any less hard to take! Tried the Julia Chang way, 1/4 at a time every 15 min, but eeeey, its really worse for me when you have to sit there thinking about drinking more, so I downed the last half at once.

The next morning nothing came out, and I went to get my colonic at 1pm. Nothing but mucous, nothing, nothing, then towards the end of it, saw some stuff like stones pass by, still not too many. Thought maybe the GCG had crushed 'em into powder or something, I know the feeling when that stuff is in the intestines, it burns some times, my heart pounds a bit from the toxic overload or something, so I knew something was there. Anyway, I went to the toilet there to get the last bit of water out, and gasped - out came the biggest stone I've gotten so far, a 3/4 inch ball. Plus some other good sized ones. I instantly felt great, symptoms started to go away.

Went home, and soon started feeling bad again. Then around 8pm I had to go, and it was like payday at the emerald mine! Many more big stones, all dark dark green, almost black. Passed a few more around midnight, that was the end of it, and did I feel good!

That was Sunday, and symptoms starting to come back now, but a nice respite from them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)