CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Check into Lyme Disease

stannarad Views: 6,214
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 960,662

Re: Check into Lyme Disease

Thanks for coming back to share your story and I'm sl glad you're doing better. Lyme is such an awful illness. Really scary. I know a lady who has it, and she has really suffered. She has lesions on her brain from it. The last time I saw her she had some other wierd health problems now. Poor woman. Interestingly she has always gotten around better than me...ie; chronic fatigue. Not that she isn't fatigued, she is. She told me she sleeps a lot. But I had many years of barely getting out of bed and took my daughter to schoo late a LOT, wheras she volunteered at the elementarty school for her girl. I think the symptms of candida may be worse than just about anything, even though you LOOK well and don't have concrete organ illness ( as this lady does ).
It would scare my pants off to stay on Antibiotics long term like that. That's the cause of my candida. I'm probably lucky to be alive ( idiot doctors ). A lot of folks try salt regimine, I guesse to bypass all the Antibiotics ? I really don't know enough about it though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)