CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chemobrain Impairs Thinking, Memory After Chemotherapy

Views: 2,934
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 958,888

Re: Chemobrain Impairs Thinking, Memory After Chemotherapy

Theres no doubt that chemotherapy does alot of harm, and damages ur natural defences even more than they were already previously damaged.

But spare a thought for all the people going thru it who didnt have someone there to tell them about natural options. Or that dont have the time to waste on slower working alternatives.

My brother Had acute Myloid Leukemia come on so fast that one week he was fine, one week he had a sore back, and the next week his bones were all swelling up due to the cancer in his bone marrow. He literally had devils horns on his head.

Chemotherapy brought him into remission within a couple of weeks.

Yes i know the damage it has done to all tissues made up of fast multiplying cells in his body.

Yes i know it has damaged his natural defences to make relapse more likely.

But could anything other than a strong drug kill cancer cells fast enough to save his life. - Not from my research.

my point. . . . Chemotherapy can be a neccessary evil.

It can buy time so that other alternatives that may work safely but slower, can be tried ,and time for imbalances that may be the cause, to be rectified

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)