CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mother Teresa ( A real Saint)

boldyloxx Views: 2,544
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 954,890

Re: Mother Teresa ( A real Saint)

Mother Teresa's spiritual suffering was, I believe , permitted by God for her because she was no longer a child , but a Daughter- and ready for this higher degree of suffering. It performed a further spiritual work in her.

Jesus experienced this when hanging , bleeding on the cross and He no longer felt the Father's presence that He was constantly familiar with. In real emotional, spiritual grief, He cried, "Father, Why have you forsaken me!".

Through every century, His suffering of perceived abandonment from the Holy Spirit has been experienced to some degree in His people. I believe the term for it in mystic literature is the "Dark night of the Soul"

At this time, they say , you are actually much more CLOSER to God than you even realize.-- sort of like that familiar "Footprints" poem, where the child asks God, "Why were there only one set of footprints in the sand-- and Christ responds back, "They were my footprints; it was then that I carried you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)