CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Deodorant 'may be linked to breast cancer'

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,974
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 958,384

Re: Deodorant 'may be linked to breast cancer'

20% of the total Iodine stored in a sufficiently iodinated body is found in the skin. its purpose there is to facilitate sweating.

dr flechas told a story at the Iodine conference in february of this year. i am sorry, i have heard so much of the tapes of this i cant remember if the story was personal or how he was connected to it. anyway, it went like this.

this man was visiting his mother and she was elderly. she said, something is wrong. i can no longer sweat. her son, a doctor, said , thats all right, you dont need to sweat. she said, this isnt right. it is 90degrees and 90% humidity and i dont sweat a bit. something is wrong.

the next time they got together she asked him, have you figured out why i cant sweat? he assured her it was all right, she wouldnt have to worry about stinking from sweating now.

a couple of years went by and she was diagnosed with breast cancer. soon after she died.

dr flechas has been warning all the doctors who send in tests for Iodine intake that those who show the greatest need for iodine by them retaining virtually all of the iodine they take in for the test, to check them for cancer. 15 cancers have been found this year by doing this. even one of his associates found thyroid cancer in his 17 yo daughter this way.

dr flechas says, "The absence of iodine is a promoter of cancer in the human body."

might we add the "presence of aluminum" or "the lack of sweating" to this statement of his? i think so. i truly believe so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)