CureZone   Log On   Join
dhea....?????

tosick Views: 3,645
Published: 17 y

dhea....?????

Hi Can someone help with this?
My ND After some testing put me on adrenal support. It has 400mg 0f Adrenal extract and 120mcg of natural occuring DHEA I am currently taking 2 a day. I have been on them a little less than a month, what i have noticed is that emotionally I am handling things better I cried for a whole YEAR this last year, I am not so sensitive to foods now. I was able to go back to work after being off for 9 months.My hormones were so messed up. I respond well to hormones. What I want to know is does DHEA mess with your monthly cycle and mess up your hormones? Bioidentical estrogen and progestrone got me out of a DR induced crash last year, But I also ended up stopping them because I was having 2 cycles a month. Thank God for natural healers like my ND, but I am have some of the same effects as the biohormones like breast inlargement and a little wieght gain, i don't want to gain I NEED to loss. I am seeing my ND tommorrow I want to go in there asking questions, she has been great getting to the bottom of MY mess.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)