CureZone   Log On   Join
yeah!!my first flush!!

monti1234 Views: 2,189
Published: 17 y

yeah!!my first flush!!

Hi all, just had to tell you I did my first flush last night/this morning,very cool! I'm an RN, can't tell my coworkers (they'd think I'm nuts or lying), so I'm telling you!

History of cleanses...Did Dr. Schulze intestinal formula 1 twice and formula 2 once last year (felt noticably better), bought a zapper (so expensive!) also and used it irregularly when I remembered to. Tried to eat more veggies, but didn't stick with it, just felt so much better after cleansing my colon.

But then I got back into the game this year again, been using Clarkia in my water bottles for a couple weeks, using the zapper again, it feels so weird when your gallbladder area is "squirmy" under the zapper. Had two colonics in 5 days last weeks, got rid of some mucus.

Then just ate apples and water for past 2 days, zapped only a few times during 24 hr period, and then did the Hulda Clark flush. I got 5 big stones (big to me- about 1.5-2 cm), 6 medium (1 cm), 11 small (1/2 cm), about 60 tiny ones (approx 3 mm) out, and a lot of chaff (spelling?, isn't that what you call it?).

Can't wait to do another flush, but will wait for at least two weeks. Can't believe it went so well, expected the worst, but so simple. I'm not gonna change a thing, don't wanna screw it up. But I may try a coffee enema on its own for an extra benefit.

From the directions... "you may feel better in the evening" or something like that, I expected a drag of a day, but I went jogging this morning!!

Anyway, thanks to all of you, I and many others read your messages and are thankful for the info/support. God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)