CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasitologists Speak on Parasites and Resistance

rabbitears Views: 2,077
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 951,687

Re: Parasitologists Speak on Parasites and Resistance

Interesting. When I talk about parasites with others (on very rare occasions) you can see how their face expression changes and they are immediately disgusted. These people did not even considered such a possibility until I told them.
You are right, people can get used to "it" and I belive they would do better or other choices based on this "new" knowledge in ways of hygiene, food and eating habits etc.

> I completely know what you mean. However, when you give people a little bit more education about the problem they are more opened to listening and consider the possibility. Most people in my generation remember that their grandparents or parents did give them something for deworming when they were younger.

True true. I think it is just SO SAD. Some day when all the unexplained illnesses and health issues, that have started all the forums around the net, start to rise and rise, things MUST change in terms of examination and diagnosing methods. Period.

> Hear, hear!

That experience was horrible! And I probably did not mention that the owner, the lady have be on the sick list for years.. wonder why.
Peoples behaviours are wacky, all to often! When I look around me and see how people act, talk and think, I get scared at times. And what about all the famous world leaders, former and present? All the scandals, irrational decisions, deaths. What is driving them, or rather, WHO is driving them?
And what about all the criminal people? Chemical imbalance created by parasites? And just recently we mentioned the connection between the colon and emotions, the mind-body connection is so INTIMATE.

> I've asked those same questions too. I come to believe that parasites is a high probability with wacky behavior, dogmatic leaders, criminals, etc.

I'd love to see a study conducted to remove their parasites and to see what happens to those people with changed behaviors.

Oh yes, and poeple knew how to purge themselves of critters! I have read about old school methods of ridding of parasites: spoonful of sulfur and molasses and raw onions!
There were all sorts of potions and foods that people ate at intervals to cleanse themselves from bugs.

> The biggest thing that we must keep in mind is that perhaps in the Old World, they didn't allow their parasites to become entrenched. They had deplorable hygiene but knew things that we have forgotten in our New World. With good hygiene (speaking for myself), I was unaware of their presence and they became entrenched and grew! Regular deworming like RG/Humaworm they may not be an issue.

I read a lot of animal protocols and studies too.

"> I believe that a person can be near to zero, but let's not forget that we're being bombarded all the time for a chance for infection to occur."

That is a tough situation, but maybe we can find ways to make ourselves less exposed and have a better shield for incoming invadors?

> That would be nice but how? Doc has said several times on the Parasite Forum that he believes a vaccine might be the only way. Knowing him, he's probably working on something in his bat cave!

"> Let's hope that nature didn't want us to harbor worm animals and other parasites!"

We should be better equipped, physically, to deal with infestations, the human being should be created with some sort of "shield" or some immune function that simply doesn't let things go too far, like they do. It is hard to know if people today are more infested than our old ancestors waaay back. Their hygiene and way of eating would promote a higher infestation?

The immune system and the body is still a mystery to me, specially when I look at myself.

> Check above, I'm going to post something on the immune system and an interesting article/link on parasites & human biology.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)