CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Woman Goes 6 Weeks Without Beauty Products & Health Improves

molly bloom Views: 14,476
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 948,694

Re: Woman Goes 6 Weeks Without Beauty Products & Health Improves

I loved reading that article. Boy did it make me cringe. It was an interesting experiment.

But I also like what Ren was saying. There is no reason to go to those extremes. We can do what she did, only use our products that keep us somewhat hygenic. I guess we could go back to being animals, but why would you want to do that?

There are many things you can do with the same effect. Like Ren said, there are certain organic and edible soaps. There is certainly OP (wish the woman knew about that, since it's just food), or baking soda to brush your teeth. There is oil to use on your face, or herbs or veggies and fruits. There is coconut oil to put in your pits and herbs to wash your hair with like the ayurvedic variety that so many women in India use (soapless shampoo).

We can have the same effect, but we can also not have to be on the fringe of society.

I think this is a real eye opener in terms of buying all those supposed beauty products, but it should be a warning as well for cleaning products, detergents, chemicals in foods, etc. Even if she had stopped using products on her skin, there is still our environment. So the key is to keep cleansing like we all do here on CZ, keep chleating all the crap out of our systems that soak in there from many sources.

Great article, but here at CZ we know so much it's an unnecessary experiment.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)