CureZone   Log On   Join
Hair Loss & Autoimmune Disorders

rabbitears Views: 18,328
Published: 17 y

Hair Loss & Autoimmune Disorders

Hello:

I’m not necessarily supporting “Ted’s” outlined treatment plan; but, rather, I’m bringing to people’s attention that there maybe some validity in his findings.

Best of Health!

DD

[My emphasis are highlighted, the bolded portions are apart of the original write-ups.] 

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/alopecia.html

TEA TREE OIL AND LAVENDER OIL
7/31/2006: N writes, "For alopecia, tea tree oil and lavender oil should be used.  However, they should only be used once a week. I used it daily and it burned my scalp."

Reader Questions:
2/3/2006: David from San Jose writes, "I have been diagnosed with Cicatricial (scarring) alopecia and doctors gave me antibiotics, shampoo and a solution. They also said hair will not grow back. Scalp is smooth and looks like it was burned. Any hope or remedies for this? It still itches and burns sometimes, even after all the treatment I have received."

2/5/2006: Ted, our Bankok, Thailand contributor responds: "Yes there is a possibility of curing alopecia. Most autoimmune disorders, which in your case the white blood cells attacked the hair follicles. Actually your white blood cells know what they are are doing, but doctors presently don't or can't detect the mycoplasma which is about the size of a virus. However the treatment is a simple one. Apply tea tree oil and lavender oil all night before rinsing in the morning. Don't use shampoo, regardless of what brand you use it makes it worse. Use sodium perborate solution or borax solution to wash your hand. Borax and sodium perborate or even boric acid will kill the parasites in case you have any. Today the parasites are so small you can only see them in high powered microscopes. When using borax or sodium perborate, it is important NOT TO rinse out the borax or sodium perborate from you hair. Just leave it on, but you may dry your hair with a towel. They will continue to do the killing and when you add tea tree oil and lavender together it will kill most of the mycoplasma.

The other recommendation to possibly cure your autoimmune disorder and at the same time encourage hair growth is to eat one cup of oatmeal everyday as it is high in silicon and I now have seen my immune system being restored upon taking silicon supplements I make for myself, which is primarily sodium metasilicate and silicic acid. Sometimes I also use sodium silicate. The usual dose for me is about 100 milligram -200 milligram. For you I will be more conservative and just say 50 milligram should do. Your hair, skin and nail should improve within 3-4 days and possible hair regrowth. Please apply EVERY OTHER DAY, pure aloe vera oil mixed with lavender and tea tree oil to allow regeneration of the scalp over the burned areas."

8/16/2005: Reader Question: "I don't have a scalp infection but do have Hair Loss Problem. How often and for how long should I use the tea tree oil & Lavender oil on my scalp? Also, I have an 18 year old friend who (since a little girl) has been combing her long thick hair back into a bun or pony tail. Her front hair has been gradually fallen off. Would the tea tree oil & lavender oil application work for her? If so how often & for how long should she use it? Thank you so much."

Ted responds, "Hair loss is usually due to vitamin C deficiency. You must take it everyday, between 250- 1000 mg. I would prefer sodium ascorbate. My own mother who is already 75 years old was suffering severe hair loss, and vitamin C simply solve the problems. However, a second cause of hair loss is fungus infection and you just use the tea tree/lavender for only once a week for a month and thats all. You don't need to do too much since the oils are quite strong anyway. These two remedies should solved most of the hair loss problem. In case it still don't work as well take some silcon supplements and/or vitamin D. They will improve the skin and the epidermis as well as hair growth.

Ted follows up: "First off, most fungus medications and shampoo do not work. The ones I recommended have been proven to work against fungus. It doesn't hurt to try and if it works fine. The second problem is whether it is a fungus problem. For one thing, hair growth problem is usually a sign of mineral imbalance usually the most common is mineral deficiency across the board. Get your hair mineral analysis done. The third factor, taking vitamin D and fulvic acid seems to really help with hair growth. You should see it within two weeks. The fourth factor is eating too much salted food seems to be a factor in preventing hair growth, this too and the drinking of softdrinks that contain aspartame seems destructive for hair growth due to relatively high formaldehyde from breakdown of aspartame which depresses the growth of hair follicles."

For humans the one tiny differences is that I would prefer you to use sodium perborate monohydrate (if you can find it), if not then saturated borax solution + H2O2 at 1% concentration after mixing, the apply to area in question, but do not rinse, and keep it overnight. Of course tea tree oil + lavender works in many cases too, however, you need to use it overnight also.

The same is true when you have Morgellon's disease (insects under your skin), which worked also. Unless if autoimmune is at issue, my findings were that autoimmune just don't happen because your body is attacking itself, I found quite often it is mycoplasma which just invade the cells, which is why I always recommend tea tree oil and lavender. Taking plenty of selenium supplements and garlic oil usually as an addition helps too. If hormonal imbalance is at issue, usually a simple way is just taking DHEA (I prefer a conservative 12.5 mg) plus some licorice extract, taken no longer than 1 week period. It is important to always take vitamin b complex as sometimes associated hair loss are deficiency related also. Ted

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (4)