CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You know more than you think you do - cancer

knows Views: 2,341
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 944,467

Re: You know more than you think you do - cancer

Hi Boem: Don't recall getting your email, I'll check again. I've been on vacation though so it may have slipped through.

When someone starts to defend the medics I immediatly draw a line in the sand. "Okay, you defend the medics, I'll defend the Natural way". Then I start with the statistics. Gary Nolls book is loaded with them.

Well, first I start with Vietnam.
Q: "How long did the Vietnam war last?" A: 10 years.
Q: "How many guys died?" A: 58,000

Ten years of war - 58,000 people dead.

In 2004 over 120,000 people died from prescription drugs. 120,000 dead in one year. Twice as many as the ten years of the Vietnam war. That's who you're defending.

In 2004 over 90,000 people died from secondary infections in hospitals. One year over 90,000 dead. That's who you're defending.

More questions.

Q: How many people died in 2004 from chiropractic adjustments? A: Zero
That's who I'm defending

Q: How many people died from colon cleansing in 2004? A: Zero
That's who I'm defending.

Q: How many people died from liver flushing in 2004? A: Zero.
That's who I'm defending.

Then I say. "Okay you defend those people (the medics) I'll defend us in Natural Healing".

Once people realize they are defending genocide they are then open to listening what you have to say about Natural Healing. The Stats don't lie.

More later Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)