CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure)

rabbitears Views: 5,030
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 944,653

Re: Testicular Cancer (Mold Toxin Similar to Aspartame Structure)

Hello.

Re:
"
In reading this I couldn’t believe my eyes about Aspartame…. it should really make a person think! I’ve never used the stuff.
"

Are you SURE you haven't?

I don't use artificial sweeteners -- if it was in something I had ingested, it wasn't intentional I can ASSURE you.

"
The fact that “someone” would make a product similar in structure to a lethal mold toxin and make billions (Donald Rumsfeld) IS a rather sick parasite.
"

Look around, old news, in my opinion, right?

Yes, but not everyone knows that old Donald was apart of it!

"
[What does this have to say, folks, about the “trusted” FDA in “protecting the public” for safer consumable foods.]
"

A sad laugh if you ask me.

Still amazing how many people believe them; I've seen posts on CZ boards where some are still trusting their word!

"
Does a Mold Toxin Increase Testicular Cancer?
"

I submit respectfully the following Proposition:

====================================================================================
"In 'significant amounts', 'All 'Toxins' increase ALL Cancers'". [maybe all disease]
====================================================================================

Agree.

Thanks for the rest of the items you posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)