CureZone   Log On   Join
So, who may be in Hurricane Dean's path?

southern belle Views: 2,155
Published: 17 y

So, who may be in Hurricane Dean's path?

Anyone from Jamaica? Dean will hit you guys tomorrow with 150 mile per hour winds. You will be in my prayers. It's been 20 years since Jamaica has taken a direct hit and this one is going to be a whopper.

After that, who knows? The governor of Texas is getting Texas ready. If Houston takes a direct hit, there's thousands of Katrina victims who moved there and will only go through this again. The governor of Louisana has put their state in state of emergency mode. That's more than she did the last time. She waited until after Katrina hit before she asked for help. Haley Barbour, our beloved governor, is getting us ready just in case Dean turns northward. We have ice, batteries, candles, food....everything we think we might need. I also have 27 trees in my yard. I didn't lose any during Katrina, but I have a few that wouldn't take a lot of wind to fall this time. What is so bad about a hurricane is it's hours and hours of nothing but high wind and there's nothing you can do about it. A tornado only lasts a few seconds, but a hurricane goes on and on and on.

If Dean hits Mexico, it's such a poor country and those people will suffer greatly.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)