CureZone   Log On   Join
Could it be all in my mouth????

looner Views: 6,709
Published: 17 years ago

Could it be all in my mouth????

One year ago I had the unfortunate experience of a root canal and three crowns. The crowns were fused to metal. The dentist was a real jerk, actually mean. From day one, the temporaries irritated my mouth.(metal,ie. cheap) Because he had no idea what he was doing, I had to have them replaced 3 times because he left open margins. (ie, they didn't fit!) My insurance company said I had to go back to him or lose all I had paid him. What a horrible mistake. 2 weeks after the metal was put in my mouth I was diagnoised with my first "bladder infection." (NOT) The bladder symptoms kept getting worse as you all know. Three weeks ago I had the cystoscopy that left me in more pain than ever. I also got a real great infection from the Doc. She offered me DMSO and steroids injected into my bladder for 6 weeks and I ran for the door. I am sitting here on my 14th round of Antibiotics this year (mouth and bladder), wondering what happened to my beautiful life? (I have been pretty much bedridden for the last two months) Finally I went to another dentist last week who picked up on the allergy to metal (nickel), simply because I was not wearing any jewelry, (cause it bugs me). When he asked me about it, our eyes met and I almost screamed. Did the big light go on!! Within 3 days he removed all three crowns and I will have ceramic until I figure out what I can safely use. I am researching the effects of the root canal also. I have also started oil pulling. (Way cool!!) I sit here today taking my last two Cipro's and I can honestly say I am 98.9% pain free. The teeth were removed two days ago. I know this is so soon to think that I have found my cure, but I know it in my heart. Read about nickel allergies and the bladder. I also have yeast and allergies, but they don't hurt like IC. I am going to keep posting and let you all know how this turns out. Nickel and Mercury are toxic and they put it in our mouths and it has to come out somewhere!!! One pain free day and counting. I even went out to lunch with my son today and had iced tea. I know I'm pushing it, but I haven't felt this good in a year. All of you are in my prayers, don't give up. Find your posion!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (2)