CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Arkansas Quartz Conversion, o/t

hopinso Views: 4,193
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 942,718

Re: Arkansas Quartz Conversion, o/t

Greetings from hot, humid, hazy, dry, dusty and delightful Northwest Arkansas. My Chiropractor/Naturopath left a busy practice in a large city to move to this very rural area. When I asked him why, he said the Arkansas Ozarks are a place where unusually high psychic energy emanates. He said there are similar places in Hawaii, Tibet and India (Doc. was a world traveler). I wonder if the large amount of quartz crystals have anything to do with this. My parents used to have a large crystal that always stayed in our living room. I wonder what became of it after they died. I had a beautiful piece of rose quartz with aquamarine crystals growing inside that I loved, but it also disappeared after the family home was packed up and moved. There is something special about the quartz, but I have never studied it much. I do like to keep a piece in my distilled water, it makes the water taste so good, completely different from fresh out of the distiller. I assume its related to the energy of the quartz, but I just followed my instinct about using it.

This area supports a widely diverse group of people from religious cults, Conspiracy groups, alternative healing practitioners, and outlaw bikers. Eureka Springs has a large gay population who say they feel better and more accepted there than other less tolerant cities. Prayer Lake was the chosen spot for a group of Christians who felt the world would end in 2000 and they were the chosen people to repopulate the earth. I could go on and on, but the point is this area seems to draw all kinds of people open to non-traditional thought and life style, but the old timers are as conventional as they come.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)