CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Beck Brain Tuner Article/ sort of an FAQ for Braintuners

ocinca Views: 22,019
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 924,968

Re: Dr Beck Brain Tuner Article/ sort of an FAQ for Braintuners

Steve.
After reading some older posts by you where you said that using the BT7 for 40 minutes at a time, twice daily, didn't seem to help your anxiety and panic attacks, have you made gains by using it longer?

For me I use it for depression. I am on Effexor at 150mg. Used to be at 300+ mg.
I seem to be more calm and relax than normal for me. I have now dropped my dosage of Effexor to 75 mg. Been using my Bio-Tuner for about two weeks now. I use the 1st setting and with the intensity dial not beyond the 2nd notch on the dial. I feel a very slight tingle on my ears but I do feel a little dizzy after a few moments. I do this 40 minutes at at time twice daily. I use it while driving to and from work, which is about 45 minutes each way.

Oh, and thank you Steve and Lummar451. I have printed out some of your posts to keep as reference materials.

Kenny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)