Re: Fatty Liver & Parasites

apxr Views: 9,954
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 940,106

Re: Fatty Liver & Parasites

Hey there.

Re:
"
When I googled liver parasites I saw mostly pictures of pigs and horses livers, all scarred and damaged. The parasite much really wreac havoc on the organs.
"

I think it's easy to go crazy thinking about these things too much.
I'd keep that in mind always.

"
"They 'engulf' themselves in layers of Fat adhered to the Liver"

How in the world can we "ungulf" them?
"

By understanding the Nature and the Mechanics of the Adhesion, in my opinion.
For quite a long time, a good part of my studies became the possible solution to this very interesting problem -which persists even today in medical practice, by the way.
I think I have a good idea how to deal with it already, Thank God.

As I see it, the [only] [real] problem isn't getting past the adhesion itself, but what to do, when and how, to keep the Microbes [and everything else] in place while they're detached and killed selectively and in safety, species by species. This means of course working skillfully to prevent Systemic Trouble/Sepsis/Hell. Usually this prevention should be the m.d.'s job [the other kind of course].

At least partially, technical reasons like these are why I'm almost sure that 'Herbs alone' should NOT resolve many Infections/Infestations. Observations and careful [personal] experimentation with them in vitro and in vivo seem to support this opinion.

"
Knowing that they sit there and eat my organs is really disturbing to me. Personally I have liver pain with spasms and "biting" sensations all the time in my liver area, I never had this prior to the infestation.
"

Have you had an Ultrasound Scan of the Liver area performed?
Many times it doesn't reveal infestations [especially in the liver area], but it beats a Liver Biopsy any day, in my opinion, AND it reveals Fat in the Liver quite clearly.

"
I am a person, not somebody's food.
"

Unfortunately, that's something they're not willing to respect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)