CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded The latest Laibow-Stubblebine Misinformation Outrage!

Tony Isaacs Views: 6,800
Published: 17 years ago

The latest Laibow-Stubblebine Misinformation Outrage!

Earlier today, I received an email from one of my health forum members with a new appeal for money and action by the Laibow - Stubblebine Health Freedom organization.

Don't believe it - I believe it is a deception of the lowest order.

Here is the message (note the Newstarget and Mike Adams cartoons and my added highlight about permission:

August 12, 2007
Dear Health Freedom Fighters:

It has come to our attention that the FDA is rejecting your comments again!
We are working to solve this problem to make YOUR VOICE HEARD! We are all hoping and praying that the FDA will listen and stop targeting WE THE PEOPLE instead of Big Pharma. We will be sending instructions for comments shortly... keep your mouse ready!

On this day of rest and prayer, please reflect on how important this fight is to yourself, your children, family and friends. For myself, I look at my beautiful children and know that I must fight for their health and well being. Who will protect their health and well being? Who will make sure they they have the nutrition they so sorely need in today's depleted food supply. And what of other children whose parents are oblivious to the dangers omnipresent?

Sure, we are aware and focused on the enemies of our health. Others may not be as capable or even able to take on another battle in todays embattled society. We are being attacked on so many fronts. Economy, jobs, health and even the freedoms many take for granted. How many times have we asked ourselves, "if only people knew." We tell our family, friends and neighbors. We tell strangers who give us that blank stare. We tell that upwardly mobile, organic food shopper who promises to get involved after they finish their latest Pilates workout or their next Botox injection. When all along the rug is getting pulled out from under them.
More Inc

Above artwork used by permission. All rights reserved.

Earth Pulse
Earth Pulse

We must be the guardians of our societies and DEMAND the freedom to choose, as free adults. We may be the minority but let us be a very VOCAL minority! Let us sound the alarm! We CAN make change happen. We the people have more power than most realize! One person can change the world. BE that one person!

As the Media Director for the Foundation, I see so much passion and support you've given for the health battles we face. Many of those working within the Foundation donate their time, efforts and even much of their life savings. However, without your support, we could not have made it this far. No mistake about it. YOU are being noticed! Hundreds of thousands of messages to Congress and the FDA get noticed. That's why the language protecting supplements stayed in the new FDA law pending in Congress.

The next few weeks are critical. And here is why: Our Counsel Ralph Fucetola's last trip to DC - two weeks ago - proved to us that legislators, whether conservative or liberal (and I am thinking here of a certain Freedom Fighter from Texas and a certain well-known Senator from New York) are ready to tackle the FDA as a run-away agency that can't keep food safe. We believe Congress may be ready to liberate Foods from the "Food" and Drug Administration! We believe pressure from you got us this far, and more pressure from you will get us all the way!

The battle has gone on for many years and many of us are battle weary. However, the Foundation has won many key fights and continues relentlessly in the pursuit of our health freedom. While some legislators are busy cowtowing to Big Pharma, many more would appalled by the stealth activity that would rob our health freedom. Big pharma has deep pockets but we outnumber them 10,000 to one!!! If everyone reading this can dig deep in their heart and soul and realize how important it is to give just $10, $50 or more! We CAN win this! The closer we get to legislators, the more money it demands. DC is an expensive game to play. If your not funded, your not heard. Please send Dr. Rima, Ralph, Gen. Bert and all the Health Freedom Fighters to DC with the funds they need to succeed. We may never have this chance again!

I find comfort knowing that the time and money I put into this fight makes a difference. Do the same for yourself and your family. Give your time to educate people or start a local Chapter. Give your expertise or advice. We welcome all suggestions and appreciate the many suggestions we have received. Give generously. If you have your own company, please contact us about becoming a sponsor. We urge everyone to support our sponsors. They make these messages possible. Is it worth the cost of a bottle of vitamins to preserve your health freedoms?

We are all invested in this fight. Each of us will be effected by it's outcome. Each of us can make a difference!

Thank you Freedom Fighters and, as our Foundation President, the General, says: keep your mouse ready!

Rima Laibow Thomas Cowles II
Media Director, Natural Solutions Foundation
healthfreedom@cowlesmedia.com

That is just outrageous!  First of all, look at what they are saying - we know that the naughty FDA is being stubborn, so send us more money while we pray that the FDA will listen to you and be sure to wait for our instructions on what to do later.

Just like they have done in the past, the message is: take the action we tell you to, and don't call your congressman, but instead expend your efforts on sending comments to the FDA!  And send us money.

Even worse, the message implies that hugely popular and widely respected true health freedom advocates Newstarget and Mike Adams have lent their permission and support because of the cartoon and the permission statement.

I very seriously doubt that Newstarget and Mike Adams, both of whom I have sent messages and notices to, support this group.  Neither do I believe that they have they given specific permission for them to use their names and cartoons as the message implies.  Though not technically incorrect for the most part, it is an evilly clever deception if what I believe is true: they deliberately intended to imply non-existant support to gain credibility and divert Newstarget and Mike Adams followers into their trap.

If you go to one of Mike Adams cartoons at Newstarget, what you find beside the cartoon is: 

Want to use this cartoon? Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any book, movie, website, magazine, newspaper, animation or other media under the following "professional courtesy" conditions:
  1. Cartoon creator Mike Adams must be conspicuously credited.
  2. Web address www.NewsTarget.com must be posted below or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner. If on the web, the link must be clickable.
  3. You may not use this cartoon in a disparaging context or manner.
  4. You may not charge for this cartoon.
  5. Truth Publishing retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
  6. Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.

In other words, as long as ANYONE meets their requirements, they have permission without asking.  You could do it, I could do it, anyone could - if they merely meet the fairly easy criteria.  Perhaps it is telling that even then, the Laibow andd Stubblebine group could not play completely fair (
Web address www.NewsTarget.com must be posted below or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner.).

And fair play is now the last thing I will ever expect out of those two!

Also, if you go to Mike Adams main website http://healthranger.org, you will note this section near the bottom of the home page (note who is missing!):

Who Adams pays attention to:
Dr. Gary Null Dr. Gabriel Cousens, M.D.
Dr. David Williams Carol Simontacchi
Dr. Julian Whittaker Michael T. Murray, N.D.
Deepak Chopra Larry Dossey, M.D.
Dr. Andrew Weil George R. Schwartz, M.D.
Dr. Bruce West Donald M. Epstein
Ray D. Strand, M.D. F. Batmanghelidj, M.D.
James A. Duke, Ph.D. Samuel S. Epstein, M.D.
James F. Balch, M.D. Michael Eades, M.D. and Mary Dan Eades, M.D.
Ralph W. Moss, Ph.D. Ruth Winter, M.S.
Eric Schlosser Earl Mindell, R.Ph., Ph.D.
Richard Gerber, M.D. John Stauber
Elson M. Haas, M.D. William Duffy
Jay S. Cohen, M.D. Robert Cohen
Robert O. Becker, M.D. Kenny Ausubel
J. Robert Hatherill, Ph.D.  

For those of you unfamiliar with them, General Stubblebine is the past head of US Military Intelligence and his wife Rima Laibow is the licensed psychiatrist who has a correspondence school diploma as a Naturopathic Doctor.   Before becoming the self appointed King and Queen of the movement to protect our health freedoms, they were seen joining and disrupting the UFO truth-seekers and a group who questioned 9/11.  Note that they did not go in attacking these groups, but went in as big time supporters before making a fiasco and disrupting and discrediting the groups.

In the opinion of a great many people, including myself, this dynamic duo is nothing more than a paid fifth column who are paid to infiltrate movements that the powers that be want disrupted.  Their trademark has been to develop high exposure and use twisted messages and psychology to attract a big following while they divide and discredit with false messages, rake in lots of money and misdirect attention and efforts away from real issues and what might actually be effective - such as contacting your congress representatives instead of the absurd advise of sending comments to the FDA.

If you get this message disregard it and tell whoever sent it to you and anyone else who might get it to take at look at this link for more information about the Stubblebine-Laibow organization, as well as the people and organizations who are really interested in your health freedoms:

http://vitalvotes.com/blogs/public_blog/authorRss.aspx?AuthorID=254436

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.230 sec, (12)