CureZone   Log On   Join
Help... My Son Is Having To Wear A Gas Mask!

mooney Views: 28,099
Published: 17 years ago

Help... My Son Is Having To Wear A Gas Mask!

I have been doing the Moreless drink for the past couple of days. The first two days I did it with Lemon juice and had some problems...pain and bloating. I have bought some Apple cider Vinegar and have used this today with better result...stomach still some what bloated, though not as much and not painful. The only thing is the gas and the fact (sorry) that it smells like something has died in me, though severely unpleasant for both myself and my son not as bad as being in pain.

I am wondering if these changes are due to me getting use to the drink or that I am more suited to the Vinegar and it just needs to adapt. I have tried to use Apple Cider Vinegar before because I have read that it is good for a lot of the problems that I have like the acne, digestive problems, inability to lose weight, so on but the same thing happened last time when I was using it, lots of rumblings and smelly gas, stopped after a couple of weeks and didn’t really see that much improvement. I may not have given it long enough though, cos I have read really good stuff about it. I wonder though now if this gas is some kind of die off as it is supposed to be good for Candida...so maybe something is really dieing in me.

I am feeling really frustrated and sad about my acne tonight...it is so red and sore and I am going on holiday soon and it is hard to feel good about your self with acne....of course I am more then my acne...I am a shiny star of the universe...just a shiny star with acne. Anyway in desperation I used some 3% Hydrogen Peroxide diluted in water on my face and it has made it worse. The mad thing about the acne is that I have only had it this last year and I have never looked after myself so well and eat such a good diet. I know that this was not always the case and I am paying the price but... Hay Ho I just don't want to go on holiday looking spotty...thanks for the rant!!

Anyway I live in hope...Best Thoughts Moonie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.049 sec, (1)