CureZone   Log On   Join
Importance of Oxygen and How To Get It

Views: 2,108
Published: 17 years ago

Importance of Oxygen and How To Get It

I think the best way to really get the benefits of oxygen into the body is with proper breathing, dieting and supplementation. From what I understand there's a pretty clear link between lack of oxygen and disease as well as other health conditions. Fatigue, memory problems, digestive problems, cancers, acidity, weakness and pretty much any sign of poor health. It's like being dehydrated from water, but with oxygen.

The amount of pure oxygen that exists in this world is much lower than it used to be. Because of this pollution, we now need to do more to get the same amounts of oxygen as we could have before with the half the effort. I think there are 3 important parts of this.

1. Breathing - Surely this is obvious but do this experiment. Take a few deep breaths, breathe in fully and blow out slowly, get all that stale air out of your lungs and replenish. You will notice a difference, a positive one. You should always have this feeling, but nowadays people are so busy to even breathe properly (that's just insane!). If you feel uncomfortable taking these deep breaths in front of people... excuse yourself for a few minutes and do it! You will notice an overall better feeling if you do this several times a day.

2. Dieting - dieting has a strong link to getting oxygen into your cells. Eating a diet high in raw foods particular green leafy vegetables, fruits, sprouts, sprouted nuts and seeds are mostly composed of water. Water is h2o. O stands for oxygen, I think you can see where I am going with this. Not to mention these dark greens (kale, spinach, wheatgrass, etc.) are high in chlorophyll. This chlorophyll is very similar to human blood and allows for better transportation of oxygen through the body and cells. AFA Blue Green Algae is also good.

3. Supplementation - I think this word perfectly describes what it is. You supplement these to 1. proper breathing, 2. proper dieting. Of course, it's essential to take the right ones. There are a lot of oxygen products out there, some effective but most not. Oxy E - Cellular Oxygen Enhancer is one that is truly supposed to be getting oxygen into the cells. These trace minerals, dissolved oxygen and it's combination with fulvic acid is supposedly pretty potent stuff. Also Cellfood has been getting pretty big and this could be found in your local health market (most carry it). Similar, it has minerals, dissolved oxygen and other blends that are supposed to be getting this job done.

Oxygen is LIFE. Cancers, bacteria, virus (all the nasties) thrive in a low oxygenated environment. 3 steps will lead you to better health. They are easy, follow them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (2)