CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the implications of oil forming stones

hopinso Views: 2,358
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 937,035

Re: the implications of oil forming stones

OLIVE OIL DOES NOT FORM STONES!

Sorry to shout, but that rumor must be put to rest. Its fine to discuss it on the debate forum, but this is a support forum and all the positive testimonials should prove that liver flushing is a valid and valuable alternative to surgery.

The truth is that a lack of high quality vegetable , or perhaps I should say plant based, oils is far more likely to cause the body to produce stones. The concentrated bile stored in the gallbladder needs to be emptied regularly. A diet without fats generally does not trigger the gallbladder enough to empty itself and allow the liver to move out fresh bile. This can cause liver congestion and the production of cholesterol stones no matter how clean the diet might be.

The common commercial vegetable oils need to be avoided just like the even more dangerous trans fats. My Naturopath told me that some common oils like cotton seed oil and canola oil can block small capillaries and eventually cause blindness as well as other problems throughout the body. There are plenty of good oils available including olive oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, and rice bran oil. Be sure and read the label to see how hot the various oils can be heated.

If you are using good quality oils, you are doing your body good. Liver flushing is a wonderful way to cleanse and strengthen the body. However, there is a lot of money to be lost when people learn how to heal themselves and keep their liver and gallbladder healthy. I do not see liver flushing ever becoming mainstream, but that does not mean it does not work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)