CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone with low blood sugar or type II diabetes really need Metformin?

Celcius Views: 10,379
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 936,490

Re: Does anyone with low blood sugar or type II diabetes really need Metformin?

Well Harley Girl my friend you can put your faith in Dr Deany if you want but to me he is just a hired gun for the new allopathic based orthomolecular Science which does the same thing only with vitamins and other laboratory concocted scams, but you will never achieve anything put a dependency on these new drugs! I read the book also and was intrigued at first until I spent a fortune every month trying to keep up with the latest miracle cureall they said you must have for one reason or another! I dropped out of their game of mental manipulation right after they started promoting metformin after dealing with their rep about thier promotion of Soy supplements which made me look into what they where really all about! Metformin was the last straw for me ! I mean soy is a mineral blocker and metaformin promotes lactic acidosis a deadly almost unreversible condition that will kill in a heart beat!
I have a friend on limited income he takes metformin and the drugs that he says are suppose to deal with the lactic acid problems yet he eat rolaids like a squirel eats nuts! Then ghe sits and complains about how miserable he is! He sits and listens to me harp and nods his head in full agreement yet continues to pay for all these deadly drugs! I did convince him to stop Allointin(sp) I beleive its called but only after the news media told him exactly what I was telling him all along, that it causes heart attacks and strokes!
I new this guy when he was first diagnosed with diabetis and he was in fairly good shape considering ,but now he is a walking wraith, plods along like a dead man with his heavy breathing and his cursing everything in front of him!
I am so sick of watching my friends get sicker and sicker after going to the damn allopathic blood polluters!
I dont care what LEF tells you or Dr Deano they are in it for the buck and could care less about the person, you are being deceived dear and becoming a tool for the deception they promote!
Curezone is supposed to be for those who have been through the convential mill of modern medicine and now see through these veils of deception and are looking for real alternatives to these toxins, I certainly hope you snap out of this trance and throw that bottle of metformin away before it makes you irreversibly ill!
Lactic acidosis is very serious it effects the blood pH which can only tolerate a very minute change in pH before it sends you to the hospital or the grave!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)