CureZone   Log On   Join
Great Results!

southern belle Views: 1,463
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 93,490

Great Results!

What a flush! When I was reading your question about your daughter, the first thought I had was she is just a classic example of what the youth of today have eaten all their lives. I know when I was growing up, (and you and I are about the same age) I didn't eat processed foods and never was I allowed a coke. It wasn't because my parents were health oriented or anything like that. It was because they had 4 children and had trouble making ends meet, so everything we ate was pretty much home grown.

I remember always wishing I could be one of those kids whose parents had bottled cokes in their refrigerator. In my eyes back then, they were rich. Now I think I was the rich one back then.

But the kids today, especially in America, having grown up eating super-sized hamburgers with french fries, cokes, cookies, what can you expect? ALl the schools are stocked with candy bars, chips, etc. EVERYTHING they eat is processed.

So, I think that is why your daughter has so many stones. She is very lucky to have a concerned Mom like yourself. She should also give herself a pat on the back, too, for being so smart to flush those stones out of her body.

Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)