CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help - Questions

knows Views: 1,584
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 932,610

Re: help - Questions

Some questions. Age? Do you live alone? Childhood trauma (abuse, rape, etc)? War trauma (PTSD), children, family, past substance abuse, serious government threats, IRS, religion, Chiropractic? Many other things to consider. It's not all nutritional and cleansing.

Nutritionally, as it stands right now, I'd consider Barefoots orange juice fast.

I've never seen a healthy child abuse victim or war trauma victim until the PTSD is resolved. I've got a patient right now who is going to die because of her religious beliefs. I couldn't help her. Jesus has to heal her.

There's more to it than just cleaning and feeding. What I've seen quite a bit of is people that live alone seem to develop the problems you are describing. Their digestion just doesn't ever seem to run right. Scientifically that is due to the necessity to have an opposite electrical pole to play off of. It gets technical. Positive - negative, ying and yang type thing.

If you want to really know how your mind works read Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard.

It looks like you've done everything necessary to reestablish normal nutritional requirements and digestive capabilities. Again, I'd suggest Barefoots orange juice fast, if you can tolerate it.

Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.079 sec, (1)