Pointless operation

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

DWR Views: 2,125
Published: 17 y

Pointless operation

I have not really told anyone this I figure you and who ever read this to know. I had a eye injury at the age 17. I got hit with a paintball walking through the woods by somone I never knew who did it. I kept my eye for good 5 months with little vision enough to see shadows which did not bother me. I was happy then one day my eye doctor convine my parents to have my go for second operation to get more vision and said he could work on the pupil. you have to realize it took me good 4 motnhs to heal and able to go outside in sunlight due to the left ajusting to the problem with the right. I could see again in sunlight. Now it came down to the day I came and he had my parents sign the papers to operate on the eye needless to say the papers say we have no responseable for anything we do to you. Needless to say he left out that we could screw up the scar tissue and you could loose your eye intill after the operation. My eye die within the month because he wanted to improve his career by making my eye pretty and have better vision with the risk of loosing it. He admits after everything was done and said that he should of told me that I could loose my eye during the operation. Now if I knew I could loose my eye I would of NEVER NEVER done the operation because I was happy so much happy for keeping my eye this guy takes it away because more operations he gets out of me the more money he makes. I learn first hand what doctors are and im 21 now and I have to have prosthetic because one guy wanted to fool woth my eye and screw up but still gets paid then he refer me to a guy to make my new eye which this guy screw up my prosthetic eye so I have to find a good guy to make a eye that moves with the other one.

I understand your story vietnam war wanted me to talk about this. I just need to let it out to somone and I felt you would of understand. Never the less I like to healthy avoid drugs and keep the rest of my body intact.

any questions you like to ask feel free.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)