CureZone   Log On   Join
Health Journey (Missing Secret) - Part 2

rabbitears Views: 2,513
Published: 17 y

Health Journey (Missing Secret) - Part 2

The Missing Secret to Health Maybe Co-factors

Hello to Everyone!

Here’s what I’ve learned on my journey to health and healing. Perhaps sharing my experience or what I’ve learned may give you some answers or direction into your own health situation.

Worm Parasites
When I discovered the horrifying fact that I was infested with worm parasites, I did what all of us have done – do whatever can be done to get rid of them! In the beginning, while experimenting on eliminating parasites I discovered that I didn’t carry one type but several species. There were four species that I could identify and there could have been more.

Later I learned that one worm parasite species will co-exist in colonies with other species even though it may appear that one is more prevalent. In my case Ascaris seemed to be the prevalent nuisance and for this reason it became my focus for elimination, but in truth all parasites had to go because they were wrecking havoc on my body. For those who are searching to eliminate one parasite worm, I’d like to suggest that the scope of elimination might need to be broadened to 3-5 (or more) species of worm parasites and/or protozoan. I suggest this because of my own experience and the research that I’ve done on the subject. Learn whatever you can about each one because their behaviors may differ OR they can be very similar in nature.

In regard to the scattering, parasites can change the body rapidly or do weird things. I observed various body parts with aches and pains or had less function; I never experienced these before, not to mention the slithering movements that are downright creepy. I had read that someone on the Parasite Forum didn’t understand that after parasites leave the gut what they were feeding on. Sadly, parasites are feeding on tissues, blood, muscles, etc. which explains that they don’t need “food” because the entire body is their food sources. In knowing this, they can exist for years without ever returning to the gut for “food”! Parasites feed and live off of another source so that they can exist – this is how they survive and what they do best.

More Than One Co-Factor

Molds/Fungi
In the process of trying to eradicate my worm parasites, I started noticing other strange health issues that I didn’t notice before either. This piqued my interesting in observations. I believe that this happened because I upset the “balance” of co-existence. Around the same time that I was eliminating parasites, I became very concerned when I was exposed to a large volume of molds (moisture exposure in my residence). I knew I was in big trouble!

Many years ago I had an allergy test done and tested positive for being “high/sensitive” to molds. When I thought about this more it came to me that being “sensitive” showed up possibly due to the fact I had been “exposed” at some other time during my life. My theory is, when the test was conducted my body reacted with an intelligence because it understood or recognized what mold/fungus was and it was prepared to fight. Hence, my tests showed that I was positive. In thinking upon this more, there had to be some truth behind this. I had remembered when I was a child I picked up something that had mold on it and I inadvertently inhaled a plume of “something”, or at sometime later I went into a “musty” smelling building. These were two possible suspects to my exposure; it never occurred to me that this could be a contributor to future health problems in addition to the current exposure.

In further researching the subject, I opened a door that is very extensive and realized a truth in which I now believe is being overlooked by everyone. Molds/fungi are a huge problem, bigger than realized. In all sincerity, this may mean whether you think that you’ve been exposed or not. Why do I say this? Mold/fungi spores are just as prevalent as microscopic “parasite” eggs – they exist everywhere -- they are airborne, on foods, in homes, etc.!

I was forced to look at the possibility that my new health problem wasn’t just about “parasites” but molds/fungi which are also parasitic in nature!  Therefore, not only were worm parasites a major concern but so was the other – molds/fungi. This means, if I got rid of the worms, mold/fungi still had to be addressed if I wanted to recover fully but there was yet another problem that I stumbled upon!

Bacterial Menace
As I continued with my experimental cleanses, I came upon another surprise when I upset the balance or symbiotic relationship within my body. What showed up for me was excruciating pain in one of my lungs, chest and an ear infection. At first I thought it was invasion of the parasites but it persisted on and off; I recognized that this was an infection of some sort because of various symptoms I was experiencing. In looking at my history, I had experienced having pneumonia, bronchitis, and when I was younger numerous throat/ear infections. All of which were treated with pharmaceutical antibiotics.

So, here’s a thought -- is it possible for bacteria to be just as tricky or to have a similar intelligence as “parasites”? When the wrong antibiotics are given or incorrectly, will bacteria drive itself deeper into tissues as a means to escape? Isn’t this the same thing that happens to parasites when the incorrect protocol or dosage is given to them – they scatter trying to get away? I don’t have an answer for this but it is something that could be looked into deeper. There is the likelihood that those infections weren’t necessarily “cured” but were driven deeper into the tissues of organs as hidden infections and/or became co-infections. This also means that maybe more than one bacteria was causing my problems. For sure, further investigation was needed.

Researchers are now looking into the relationship of co-infections with bacteria and worm parasites. There have been some interesting studies conducted. I’m glad that some are looking into this but much more needs to be examined.

In the future healers might need to look at health issues with this possibility in mind. It might take a 3-prong approach of eradicating worms, molds/fungi, and bacteria. I believe that this is the missing secret to health – co-factors. Am I correct in this assumption? Only time will reveal this truth or not. It will take a well armed protocol to fight this problem effectively without upsetting the body’s balance along with full body restoration. Each one has it difficulties in eradicating but it can be done with the correct approach along with careful consideration in knowing what is being fought on the battle front. Additionally, all three need to be attacked at the same time with a well armed protocol.  In my experience, if you don’t know what you’re fighting it becomes a gambling game of guessing. All wars are fought with a strategic plan whether they are designed to heal or to destroy its intended target.

In your personal journey to health here’s the summation to consider as co-factors because it is never just “one” problem.

1. 3-5 parasitic worms (at least) and maybe protozoan
  2. Molds/fungi
  3. Hidden bacterias 

While researching and experimenting on the best protocol for one’s self, keeping the basics of nutritional health along with hydration because this will help the immune system. The truth is that we’ll always be faced with numerous organisms invading us but the goal is to boost the immune system to a high enough level so that these organisms aren’t invasive by wrecking havoc in our lives.

Best of Health!

DD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (5)