CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Journey Through Health

Views: 1,914
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 922,372

Re: A Journey Through Health

It's like reading my life story so far!! Down to a T!! I not only have a fight on my hands with my health but I can't talk about it to family, not anymore. They are as blind as my GP, because I had "tests" carried out that were negative they said it was in my head! So I stopped talking to parents/siblings about it, I was on my own, apart from my husband who understands, thankfully. Oh but family still tell me I look ill! It annoys me but I don't justify it because it falls on deaf ears. If only they knew what I knew. At least I'm doing something about it. Oh, they would understand if they had to live ONE DAY of my life over the last four years! You only truly understand if you're suffering the same. You have to experience it. .............. I'm "rabbiting" on again!!!!

I've asked myself the same: "when will it be over? When will this protocol or that protocol work? When will the hell be over? When will I be able to reclaim my life? When will there be peace on earth? Over and over and over .....

This is wonderfully put:-

Beyond every desert there is an oasis.
Following every war there is peace.
Out of sound there is silence.
In redemption there is salvation.
From darkness shines Light!

It's like I had written the post about myself. Amazing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)