CureZone   Log On   Join
it worked,. no more Herpes flair ups!!!

loose change Views: 12,598
Published: 17 y

it worked,. no more Herpes flair ups!!!

Feb I began the beck protocol, and I posted on this website to tell everybody that I would keep track of my progress, so that others would be able to make an informed decision about whether to spend the $500 on the Beck equipment or to just save it and try some other things.

Well to make a long story short I had herpes, since using the Sota stuff, and sort of following the beck protocol I have had almost no flair ups, and when I do they last for a few days as opposed to 2-4 weeks!

I did not do any of the ozone water stuff, and I only drank Colloidal Silver a few times, I’m sure if I were to follow the protocol more closely I would have no signs of this virus any longer. But life has it’s way with us, and for the most part I have no symptoms, I will continue using the stuff, and I highly recommend it to any body thinking about doing it!!!

Loose change

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)