CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad body odour and bad breath

BlueHelp Views: 17,728
Published: 17 y

Bad body odour and bad breath

Hi All,

I have history of having bronchitis/asthma since I was 5 year old. Since last 4.5 years I have been facing the problem of bad body odour and bad breath after I tried a homeopaethic medication for my bronchitis/asthma. Initially, the problem was not so severe but soon it developed into one of the major issues in my life. I noticed this change in me after I tried the homeopaethic medication and I was very much fine before that. But now the problem is so severe that it has completely ruined my social as well as professional life. Where ever I go, either people cover their noses or they start coughing even if I am far away meaning that the odour is so intense. I do not always smell stale....in fact I have different body odours at different times...sometimes its fruity, sometimes its that of a nail polish remover, sometimes its ammonia like, sometimes its like a very strong low quality perfume. It is different each day. As and when I take the inhalers/medicines for my bronchitis, the smell changes....seems like the smell depends on my food intake/physical & mental pressure the previous day. Also, I have bad breath accompanying this..I think the bad body odour and bad breath are related and have same causes and origination.
My life is totally ruined due to this and I totally hate myself for this. I am loosing everything in my life due to these problems and hence am very much worried about it. Please help/advice if somebody knows a cure to this problem.

Best regard,
BlueHelp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)