CureZone   Log On   Join
Fire the Grid on 7/11/07 !- Let's participate in this- it is free and honors Christ

boldyloxx Views: 2,034
Published: 17 y

Fire the Grid on 7/11/07 !- Let's participate in this- it is free and honors Christ

I first found out about this from a Curezone post by prettyrose over at the "Breaking News" forum here. I had no clue what this was all about til I checked out the website explaining at

http://www.firethegrid.com

How Beautiful! It is free for all and an opportunity to serve LOVE in a very special way . The website tells how to prepare yourself-- there are three free spiritual song mp3 downloads that you can listen to that will open your heart more to be a better channel

This woman had a back-to-life experience back in 2001, which prepared her to communicate this to us now. On 7/17/07 at 11:11 GMT, or 7:11 Eastern Standard time , etc, we are being asked to take an hour of our time to pray, and direct God's love through us for the healing of the Earth and entire created Animal/Plant/Kingdom .

God has picked this hour and time for us to participate. No money or self- ego is involved. Just quietly pray and direct focus any energy God gives you for the sufferings and healings of our planet and all Creation that He created---which we were intended to be Stewards of but have so selfishly abused and neglected.

There is power in prayer and the love does not come from us but from God, Himself.

This is a rare priviledge and honor to take part in something like this-- Let's set our alarm clocks- and if you are stuck at work and can't concentrate to pray, then quietly offer up your sufferings and pain experienced from your job as a form of prayer for the Earth for an entire hour. That alone is a form of energy prayer-- by offering suffering up for love of God--- and that counts too!

luv and hugs

~Boldy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)