CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't have any Faith, Patience or Love?

boldyloxx Views: 922
Published: 17 y

Don't have any Faith, Patience or Love?

I know that on my own, I don't have any of these things unless they are generated inside of me from God's Energy.

So when I notice that I am unloveable, irritable, or just don't believe, I ask God to infuse me with HIS Love, Faith and Patience. Then I am a little vessel that willingly reaches over to collect His "Oil", and only then can I love myself and love others, as well as have patience and faith under the most trying situations.

Otherwise, I can try with my own human qualities, but they only reach so far. I notice a BIG difference between Christ's Love, patience, and Faith inside of me compared to my own human love, patience and faith!

So I hope anyone who reads this may realize that they can tap into His energy make it their own. I guess that would be what Jesus meant when he reccomended His followers to "attach themselves to the Vine".

Believe me, in the coming times ahead in our Western World, we are going to have to not rely on our own strength but tap into God!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)