CureZone   Log On   Join
Anyone know what these are?

Views: 2,298
Published: 17 y

Anyone know what these are?

My mom recently passed away. Yesterday I tried on a necklace of hers. It is small irregularly shaped polished stones that are black and gray. When I put it on I noticed a very nice change and increase in energy. It just felt good. The longer I wore it the better I felt. I didn't even want to take it off to shower (but I did) then I put it back on. I slept in it also. I had the nicest, funny, cute dreams. Stuff that might be considered to be threatening I was able to turn into a spoof on a silly movie. I was a character in them. And they were so fun. I laughed a lot in them.

I don't remember mom wearing this one. I have worn other things of hers, otherwise I would feel it is her energy I am feeling. Of course their is nice nostalgia attached, but it seems to be more.

Anyone know what stones could have this appearance? I remember when we bought it. I got an amythyst one and she got this one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)