CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What tests will reveal a worm infection?

rabbitears Views: 1,161
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 914,897

Re: What tests will reveal a worm infection?

Hi:

You ask very good questions. To my knowledge, antibody/serum tests are very specific ONLY to the critters that it was designed for and there are only a few available for these purposes.

I'm still trying to figure out why are you specifically looking for toxocara? How do you KNOW that you have it? Not all parasites are equal -- some will act similar and some will act dissimilar in behavior. I only ask these questions because it is far better to allow testing to come up with the answers rather than guessing at what you have and ordering tests based upon assumptions/guessing.

You ask about larger parasites and detection. IF (I say "IF" because many people don't know what they're doing) would obtain a proper sample and with the RIGHT METHOD for observations, ALL parasites would (without a doubt) be detected -- this includes stool, blood or whatever. It should NOT take 2-3 samples to do this. The person on the other end of the microscope needs to have experience, determination, and know what they're looking for and this takes A LOT of time when done properly.

There are old-fashioned methods that are hardly used these days and they are very EFFECTIVE with PROVEN RESULTS in finding the answers -- without fail.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)