CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ringing in the ears

libbynoreo Views: 2,528
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 910,129

Re: Ringing in the ears

Hi, I just thought I would throw my two cents in here, I have been seeing a upper cervical chiropractor since January of this year and I have gotten alot better, I had all of the symptoms your describing, and it all started with a stiff neck about three years ago and just became worse and worse till I was to the point of being unable to funtion I lost the feeling in both hands and could not even hold a pencil, the pain became so intense that I just layed around an cried and took pain pills all the time, and ibuprophen and tylonal and anything else I could get my hands on, I took more pill then I can even remember, I was so depressed I couldnt stand myself.The girl that grooms my dog told me I should see her chiropractor, I had tried several of them but never one that did what this guy did for me, I spent a ton of money on other chiropractors that only gave me temporary relief, after two adjustments from my upper cervical dr. I started to be able to feel my hands again, and the pulling pain in my legs went away completely, I still have alot of problems but I am getting better all the time, the ringing and roaring in my ears went away right away, I am compleatly off of all medications now and have been for about a month, I feel better than I have in years! Still have some problems but nothing compared to where I was when I started. I just thought I should share my experience, so hopefully you will see an upper cervical dr.
Let me know if you want the name of my dr, he has a web site that I can pass on to you and I think it has a link to a national web site thing that tells you where there is a dr in your area.
best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)