CureZone   Log On   Join
sore armpits after coffee enema..? few other questions..

Views: 8,555
Published: 17 y

sore armpits after coffee enema..? few other questions..

about six hours after my first coffee enema (s. wilsons, three tablespoons per four cups water) my armpits became sore, like sore muscles after exercising. What is the connection, is there a connection here?

I have hypoglycemia and had a severe hypoglycemic attack an two hours after the enema, is there a connection here? This particular hypoglycemic attack was the worst that I can remember.

Also noticed bright yellow mucus or lime green mucus and wonder if this is the color of the coffee (wilsons is light peanut butter colored not yellow/green) or if this is from the liver? If this color is from the liver does this mean bile is being released into the colon from a coffee enema?

After the hypoglycemia I had great energy and such great clarity of thought after the enema, didnt seem like a caffiene effect but wonder because I could not turn off this energy and get to sleep until after four in the morning!! My mind was racing a little too. I had to take tryptophan AND melatonin which really did not work like it usually does. Do coffee enemas cause insomnia? I had the enema around 3pm.

How many coffee enemas are recommended per week, just wondering if one per day would be ok or if this would be draining on the system.

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)