CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The History of the Oleander Plant - Part 3 in the CureZone Oleander Series

Raynbo Views: 5,083
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 908,349

Re: The History of the Oleander Plant - Part 3 in the CureZone Oleander Series

This is really interesting. I am wondering, however, what it can be used for besides cancer and liver disorders?

For instance, I have a number of root canals (4 or 5), and seeing as how if I removed them, I would literally have no teeth left (they are holding my bridgework in place), I am more than a little reluctant to do so. (I would rather die first.)

Still, I am aware of the hazzards of having them in my mouth, and I was wondering what I could do to help my body cope with it....

My throid function is very low (morning temp was in the low 90s) and I have been taking Thyroid Trou with some good results... (it is now up to almost 96) but I am still lacking in stamina in that my favorite after work activity is a nap....there could be many reasons for this, (such as almost no time off, low key depression, and my dusty exercise bike), but I can't help but wonder what role my teeth are playing.

Would Oleander be a good choice for me? I might try it anyway if you give good directions in how to make it...or, since I am so lazy, how to order some.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)