CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: scarred up

Views: 9,195
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 908,477

Re: scarred up

yaa.. thanx hun, but I have purchased it.. it didn't cover that much.. not if you put a whole bunch of that stuff on your legs. I bought the darker tanned spray. There's only two of them.. right now my legs are so white cuz i havn't been tanning them for three years now. Hence it looks really bad if i sprayed a lot of that stuff on. I might give the lighter colour of sally hansen spray a try.

Just to let you know, if your stretch marks are purple. THe best product out there is retin A. It accelerates cell turnover. I actually got that prescribed by my dermatologist. My stretch marks on my love handles nearly faded to disappearance. I'm still applying it, but it takes a long time. I use retin a at night and use vitamin e in the morning. Purple stretch marks are reversible. RIght now i have no hope for the stretchmarks on the back of my knees. However, the lines have minimized in size a bit from using retin a for like.. 2 years now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)