CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gallstones and cancer

knows Views: 2,335
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 908,363

Re: gallstones and cancer

Hi Hana: With everything I know about cancer at this time I think cancer has two physical causes and one mental cause. The physical causes are Chemical poisoning and parasite infestation. The mental cause is PTSD. (Post Traumatic Stress Dissorder). PTSD is acquired two ways. Of course everyone knows about war causing it. I was a victim of that. But what people miss is the child abuse, especially sexual child abuse. And when you think about it PTSD acquired in war is much easier to handle than PTSD acquired by child abuse. With war it's a very well defined period of life, a limited time. For sure that's nasty but I can't imagine what child abuse would be like. The very people in charge of your well being doing the dirty deads for an extended length of time. Much worse than war.

I've had several patients over the years that went through some very nasty child abuse and once the PTSD was handled, the cancer dissapeared completely. They didn't even need to do the antiparasite programs.

PTSD is handled a very specific way and it doesn't matter if the PTSD is from war or child abuse. It's resolvable the same way.

There are a couple other mental causes of cancer but it aplies to other diseases as well. When the disease serves that person in some capcity. IE: Your wife is going to leave you - you get the cancer - your wife doesn't leave you - the cancer goes away.
Or if you have sufficient guilt about a parent or friend and you want to keep them alive long after they die. You might pick up one of their problems. You see this a lot with families. The daughter didn't get along with Mom so when Mom dies the daughter picks up Moms arthritis. A little guilt trip there. Plus there are people that are going to be sick just to prove you wrong. The necessity to be right is top priority in their life. There are even people that are sick because it's politically correct to be sick. There are a lot of mental tricks people play on themselves which I don't consider legitimate causes of disease, especially cancer.

So I've narrow it down to three basic causes of cancer. Chemical poisoning, parasite infestation and PTSD from either war or child abuse. All three of them are resolvable.

The physical manifestation of "stones" in the liver and gallbladder is the normal response the body takes to isolate the poisons or the eggs of the parasites so they can't hurt the body. Of course that congests the liver and eventually will shut the liver down.

With the liver congested and compromised there goes your calcium metabolism and consequently your alkalinity goes away and normal oxygen levels drop. Cancer thrives in an acid environment. You get the cancer.

Of course you correct it by applying the second fundamental of the Natural Healing Paradigm and clean the whole thing out.

So it's not the "stones" in the liver or gallbladder that cause anything. The chemicals and parasites cause the stones to form as a protective devise. Cancer doesn't cause them nor do they directly cause cancer. You eliminate the chemcals and parasites and decongest the liver and the liver will NOT "naturally" make stones. It will stay clean as a whistle as long as no more chemicals or parasites are introduced.

Of course there's a lot more to it but that's the basic mechanism of stones and their production and their relationship to cancer. Doc

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)