CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Information on lymphoma

Views: 10,419
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 904

Re: Information on lymphoma

Hello Lynn,

Disclaimer and warning!!!
I am not a doctor nor do I have any medical training. my post does not and should not replace any professional advice.

With this formality out the way here's some more info for you:

Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D. states that "patients with the blood or immune based malignancies such as leukemia, myeloma, and lymphoma do best on a high-animal protein, high-fat diet" (www.dr-gonzalez.com/clinical_pearls.htm; see also Gonzalez, 2000). Dr. Jack Taylor, another Kelley-therapy practitioner "advises parasympathetic-dominant people to get about 20% of their total calories from [organic, preferably grass-fed ] fatty meats, including large servings of beef, lamb [but not pork]...at least once a day. These high-protein foods should be consumed only in the early part of the day" (Diamond et al., 1997, p. 480).

Another supplement which might be useful is
IP6 (phytic Acid) W/inositol

I believe that it is important to help her body detox esp liver and the lymphatic sys. This is especially true when one uses a fairly strict detox diet. For that you might consider the following:
coffee or chlorophyl (wheat grass/ barley grass) enemas
sweat (low temp saunas/moderate physical activity
good all body dry brushing before showers
scraping of the tongue once or twice a day

Another thing you should know is that the Budwig diet is synergetic with and complements any cancer protocol. It realy goes well with any food supplement additive or antioxident.

I strongly suggest that you find a good holistic practitioner in your area to treat and supervise your daughter's recovery.

You'r one outstanding mother

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.196 sec, (1)