CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Must Read From Dr. Sutter's Forum

marniewon Views: 1,741
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 904,571

Re: A Must Read From Dr. Sutter's Forum

Awesome post! Hubby and I were talking about healthcare in America just today - he thinks that probably everything now is bad for you but if done in moderation, it's okay. I tried to explain the halide thing, but he didn't get it. He agrees with me that BigPharm is just out for the control/money, but also says it's sometimes needed (man, I need to get my living will made, in case I ever get anything that the MD's can use to slice and dice me!!).

Something that I'm sure has something to do with all of this is....have you noticed all the death going on? I mean, anyone in the Northeast US may have heard - the 9 month-pregnant woman who was killed by the baby's father - why?!? Or, the father who had a PPO against him (who was seen by all as a very friendly, likeable, easy-going guy) who drowned his 5 and 6 year old daughters and hung himself?? I know that maybe we didn't hear about those types of things a hundred years ago, but having a hard time thinking that it happened this regularly either. It has to be the chemicals/lack of nutrients that we see today!

Anyway, off my rant - but great post! Very informative!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)